Sunday, September 9, 2007

What Was I Thinking?

Ok, so it has been more than month since my last post. No excuses but I lost my job, my car, and well actually just about everything you can think of has happened except my dog getting rund overed. (Borrowed that from a country song ; ) Anyway, through it all we still have a peace which passes all understanding. In fact every day we, wife, kids and I, do this from Ephesians 6:10-18.

We put on the full armor of God, shoes of peace, belt of truth, breastplate of righteousness, shield of faith, helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. To top it all off we put on our crown of favor that has been given to us by the most high God.

Do it every day and you will be ready for anything Satan throws your way!

No comments: