Monday, December 10, 2007

PRAISE HIM!! PRAISE HIM!! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!

Most of you know that Matthew and I have been going through a bit of a stretching period over the past four months. We have been blessed with so much growth over this period of time it is PHENOMINAL!!! I can’t praise God enough for allowing us to draw close to him over this time. We have been given so much peace and love this “dry” period has just allowed us to see how wonderful God is!

I, of course, have had my moments of stress where I wanted to take back the problem instead of letting Him handle it but overall I tried my best to give it all to Him. I know, I know as Matthew and Yoda says “Do or Do not, there is no Try”. Or we have heard trying is just failing with honor!

As we come into this season of remembering God I wanted everyone to praise Him with me. Oh! I guess I didn’t say. MATTHEW GOT HIRED ON WITH PIEDMONT NATURAL GAS!!!


PLEASE Help me to Praise our Heavenly Father for being the wonderful Father that he is!

The day after Matt got his job offer we read in our daily bible time this scripture;

Psalm 126:4-6

“Restore our fortunes, Lord, as streams renew the desert. Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy. They weep as they got to plant their seed, but they will sing as they return with the harvest.”

Please sing with me, Give shouts of joy with me as Matthew and I begin our harvest!

Thank you Father for your son! Thank you for Southbrook! Thank you for loving us!




No comments: