Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What Are You Thankful For?

I am thankful for the sacrifice that Jesus made to save us from sin. I am thankful for God's mercy and favor. I am thankful for my family, my wife, my children, my health, and my loved ones. I am thankful for my home church and my brothers and sisters in Christ. I am thankful that God blessed us with the opportunities we are presented with, His presence in our lives, and His will being done through us. I am thankful for this great nation we live in, and all the freedoms we have, but, most of all, I am thankful for the ability to call on Jesus at anytime. My redeemer, restorer, rebuilder, rewarder, to only a God like You do I give my praise.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Dee Langley said...

I am thankful for my husband and my children. That God loved me so much that he thought of me enough to give me this beautiful love. The love not only of my husband and kids but his unfailing, redeeming love! All though I struggle with my day to day mess I still look to him to find me. Thank you Father for all of this!!