Monday, February 12, 2007

Fifth "G" - Go

I have been REALLY busy so I missed a week posting. Going to get out easy this week too. This is in reply to Pastor Rob's recent post where 17 people came to Christ this past weekend. Check this out:

Awesome! That rocks! The Spirit is moving on SCC and people are growing in Him. I was on my way to work today,listening to 91.9 and they were talking about a video and how awesome it is. They said that if you watch this and you are not moved "your wood is wet". I went to the website, did more searching and found out more about it. Scroll down to see it, there is about 8 seconds of silence before it starts. This Rocks

I was definitely moved. The pastor spoke for 6 minutes about God. I want to start every day realizing, rejoicing, and resting in the truths in this message. Rather fitting too, the site is called Ephesians 4:14 "...Then we shall be no longer infants, tossed back and forth by the waves..." Makes me want to get up an "Go"!

No comments: