Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fourth "G" - Grow

Today is our 9th anniversary! I love my wife more and more each day. Talk about growing. Love is awesome! God is Love! I Love growing with and through God. In fact God has grown me more in the past 2-3 years than ever before in my life. This past week's message hit a note with me about loving my brothers and sisters in Christ. It is hard enough to ask for forgiveness from God but even harder to humble your self and ask for forgiveness from a brother or sister. Well needless to say it was placed on my heart to seek out a particular brother, swallow my pride, and ask for forgiveness. Of course the person was unaware of my issues with them, and they were actually quite surprised. I hope that they knew how sincere I was in asking for and explaining my thoughts that were wrong to feel towards them. I am now ready for communion with the Lord tonight @ Southbrook knowing that I have learned how to be humble in a particular area. Feels good to let go of hurt, I am prayerfully hopeful that I can continue to release, let go, and learn more and more as I grow in Christ. Have a great week.

No comments: